NoisePAD™ is a new class of 4-channel real-time analyzer for noise & vibration. This combination of a robust industrial 8” Tablet and a DSP-based analyzer meets the standard MIL 810.
All connectors are protected against water and dust with rubber protection cups. The NoisePAD allows you to work practically everywhere - in the office as well as outdoor with 12 h autonomy with onboard 4G, GPS and WiFi.
NoisePAD™ is especially well suited for:
- Occupational safety and environmental protection
- Engineering services
- Quality assurance
- Research and development
- Sound level measurements
- Frequency analysis
- Signal recording
- Human vibration measurements
- Pass-by noise measurements
- Machinery vibration measurements
- Modal analysis
- Order analysis
- Structural analysis
Sound source localization is made very easy with acoustic cameras. Acoustic cameras are using Beamforming-methods for localization. The results are presented as a colored acoustic picture or acoustic movie and are easy to interpret for everybody.
With this powerful acoustic tool it is possible to make acoustic optimization not just for sound design and NVH but also for failure diagnosis e.g. gear or leakage detection on engines. Futhermore the acoustic camera is an important tool for noise reduction e.g. machine covers or buildings.
- Calculations compliant with CNOSSOS-EU with national regulations for Germany and Austria
- Automatic check and adjustment of the configuration of calculations for selected standards
- Saving of the partial levels for each variant in the CadnaA-file
- Locate any intersection of contour lines automatically (Option X required)
- CadnaA 2020 MR1 includes a number of bug fixes (check release notes for details)