Instruments for Sound & Vibration

Building acoustic

The Uniform Building Code (UBC) requires architects to meet minimum acoustical standards for the construction of partitions and floors. However, property owners frequently discover that building codes for both multi-family residences and office complexes are inadequate to effectively isolate noise and vibration from one unit to the next or within individual units.Because correcting code deficiencies in a completed structure can require costly and disruptive structural redesign, A Acoustics recommends and performs Interior Sound Studies before construction begins. By reviewing plans and specifications, we can pinpoint potential problem areas and recommend effective redesigns that ensure noise and vibration will be minimized

Updated: February 26, 2020 — 8:10 am
www.toec.it © 2010-2020 Frontier Theme