|CadnaA (Computer Aided Noise Abatement) is the leading software for calculation, presentation, assessment and prediction of environmental noise.
It can be used efficiently at any scale, starting with a few single receivers in a neighborhood up to noise mapping projects of entire countries. This works for various source types in fields of road-, railway-, aircraft-, and industrial noise.
- Highly usable, yet flexible concept
- Calculation according to various national, international or user defined standards and guidelines including ISO 9613
- Fast calculations even for large projects due to multicore use and 64bit option
- Calculation, assessment and presentation of air pollutant distribution
- Modeling and calculation of industrial, traffic, and aircraft noise at different scales
- Statistical evaluations of noise and other data
- Flexible display and result output options
- Variety of import/export formats e.g. DXF, SHP or bitmaps from Google Earth
- Extremely powerful and extensive features for 3D visualization
- Absorption and sound power data from user library or existing databases
- Print preview output via any Windows ® compatible printer
- Standard and user-defined printing
- Calculation of noise contours around airports
- Roads with track spacing and transverse slope on each point if desired. Bridges, barriers, and embankments
- Industrial sources: possible input of sound power level (PWL), sound reduction index (for radiation from buildings), and attenuation (for silencer), single band or frequency spectrum
- Train types input from stored global or local libraries, corrections for track type. includes bridges, crossings, and curved track
- Auralization: audio playback of cars and trains passing by at selectable emission points
- Special sources for power plants and other industries
Download Demo Version:
Get a taste of DataKustik software with the demo versions free of charge.
For download please click here.